Angularjs MVC RESTful Web Service example
This example shows how to create a simply web application using angularjs, mvc, RESTful Web Service and ORM Entity Framework, I named it is “manage customer”.
List of features:
- List customer
- Edit customer
- Create new customer
- Delete customer
List of projects of “manage customer” application:
- CustomerEntities (Entity Framework 126.96.36.199)
- CustomerDAL (c# class library)
- CustomerBLL (c# class library)
- CustomerAPI (RESTful web service)
- CustomerUI (AngularJs, MVC)
Notes that in customer UI will be no C# controller file, it is be replaced by angularjs script file. CustomerAPI will works with CustomerBLL to controll business logic, CustomerBLL reference data layer (CustomerDAL) and CustomerDAL works CustomerEntities to query data.
OK now we focus step by step to know it.
Step 1: Create database for “manage customer” application